Advertisement
Advertisement

Development and Marketing Officer

Belfast Charitable Society / Great Place North Belfast

Belfast

  • Salary:

    See Job Description

  • Added:

    07/08/2019

  • Closing:

    in 3 days

Email this Application Pack

Enter the email address you wish to email this job to.

Development and Marketing Officer

Duration: To 31 May 2021 (may be extended if funding becomes available)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £25,950 per annum
Based: Clifton House and other local ‘Great Place’ offices as required
Reporting to: BCS Chief Executive (see Information pack)
Closing date for applications: 23rd August 12pm.

Overall purpose of job:

To support the delivery of a range of Great Place North Belfast (GPNB) projects which relate to the historic buildings, their sustainability, and their heritage offerings; to deliver marketing and communications activity for GPNB and Belfast Charitable Society.

The post holder will dedicate 60% of their time to developing and delivering the Great Place North Belfast Project (GPNB). The remaining 40% of the postholder’s time will be dedicated to the marketing and communications work of Belfast Charitable Society (see Information pack).

This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements and the post holder will be expected to carry out all other duties as required.

The nature of the organisation and project is such that the person must respond to the dynamic environment in which they operate and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post will evolve and change in time. The post holder is expected to adapt to these changes and develop the role as a result.

A full Job Description, Info pack, Monitoring form and a Criminal declaration form are available from the additional documents section below.

For an application form, please click the DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PACK BUTTON

Please return completed applications to: Alisha@cliftonbelfast.org.uk

Or alternatively by post to:

Grants and Administration Officer
Alisha Watters
Clifton House
2 North Queen Street
BT15 1ES

National Lottery Heritage Fund and Belfast Charitable Society fund this post.

Additional Documents

Criminal Declaration Form.docx
Download Now
MonitoringForm.docx
Download Now
Development and Marketing Officer Job Description Aug 19.docx
Download Now
INFO PACK Background and PSAug 19.docx
Download Now
Recruiter Banner

Job Snapshot

Job Type
Contract
Qualifications
Not Disclosed
Sector
Marketing, Charity and Voluntary
Job Roles
Marketing Officer
Min Experience
See Job Description
Employer Type
Company
Location
Belfast
Share job with friends

Employer Details

Belfast Charitable Society / Great Place North Belfast

Clifton House,
2 North Queen Street,
Belfast,
Co. Antrim,
BT15 1EQ

Job Ref:

D&MO Aug 19

Email this Job

Enter the email address you wish to email this job to.