Clinical Project Coordinators
O4 Research is a successful Clinical Research Organisation (CRO), providing outsourced clinical research services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer health industries. We specialise in the strategic planning, set-up and conduct of Phase II-IV Clinical Trials and RWE/Non-Interventional Studies across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Clinical Project Coordinators to join the O4 Research team and to assist with clinical development throughout the company. This is a Full/Part Time permanent position based in Belfast with a competitive package based on experience.
- Develops, maintains and manages appropriate study documentation in line with guidance including ICH-GCP, applicable regulatory requirements, O4 and relevant client SOPs.
- Assists the Clinical Project Management team with study start-up activities, study maintenance and close-out activities relative to multicentre studies UK/Ireland wide.
- Accurately updates and maintains Clinical Trial Management Systems within project timelines and assists with study tracking and investigative site payments.
- Contributes to the development of innovative approaches to increasing patient study awareness and help maximise participant retention.
- Assists with the creation of presentation materials/media for use at Investigator meetings or site visits and delivery of on-site training e.g. on EDC system, protocol specific requirements or equipment as delegated by the CPM
- Assists the CPM or CRA with pre-study visits, scheduled site progress teleconferences and aspects of remote monitoring.
- BSc degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences.
Skills & experience
- Experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Self-motivated with ability to work, solve problems and make decisions unsupervised
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow a task through to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise work effectively and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and responsive to new ideas in a changing environment.
- Current and valid eligibility to work in UK and Ireland
If you would like to be seen for the talent you bring to your work and to work with others, who share your passion for successful healthcare innovation, then we invite you to apply for this role in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Please send your CV via CLICKING APPLY NOW
Please note that due to the high volume of applications which we receive we will only be able to apply to candidates whom we are inviting for interview
Salary Competitive based on experience.
We do not require the services of agencies for this role