Reports to: Managing Director and Operations Director of the business
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience c. £28k-£38K
Summary of role
To generate and promote a caring and supportive environment for Caremark’s clients by implementing very high standards of professional care and support. To manage the staff team, supporting their development, skills and abilities.
- To ensure that Caremark’s Aims & Objectives are achieved and to ensure that each client receives care and support which is appropriate to their individual needs.
- To be part of the Senior Management Team, and to prepare reports as and when required.
- To ensure compliance with Caremark’s system, policies and procedures
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- Working alongside the Training and Compliance Manager to ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
- To ensure supervision and monitoring of all staff is carried out
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
- To work alongside the Training and Compliance Manager to oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Ensure that all computerised and manual records are up to date.
- Working alongside the Payroll Team in preparing and processing the payroll.
- Preparation and despatch of invoices.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Liaison with clients, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, through various marketing exercises.
- To manage alongside the Field Care Manager, the Field Care Supervisors and the on-call rota.
- To be available for on call as and when required to cover absence.
- This post is an office based post 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday, however must be able to work on a flexible bases outside these hours as and when required.
- Three years’ experience in a Health and Social Care setting.
- Two years management experience in a Health and Social Care setting, which includes, service management, managing and supporting a staff team, supervision and appraisal of staff and reviewing service provision.
- Experience of compliance and quality control in a service setting.
- Experience of delivering care to service users.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent decision making sills.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services. ( Or willing to work towards)
- Ability to work flexibly, honest, reliable and committed.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
You will be part of a multi award winning team, benefiting from ongoing development and financial bonus structure and company pension scheme
Thank you for your interest in this post. This is an exciting opportunity to join Caremark, we are a fast-paced business in a very worthwhile industry and continue to expand our footprint in Northern Ireland. You will be joining a Large Team built on values that was awarded ‘The UK No.1 2019’.
If you require any further information on this post please phone 02891 467004 and speak to either Richard Magrath or Emily Magrath.
To apply for this post please request an application form via the contact form button below, please also attach a comprehensive CV to include current salary also when applying.
Closing date for application is : 27/06/2019
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Caremark Team