McElmeel Mobility Services are a Market Leader in the adaptation, conversion and supply of vehicles for disabled drivers and passengers. Based three miles outside the City of Armagh, we supply converted and adapted vehicles across Ireland and the UK. Established in 1950 and the oldest converter in our industry, McElmeel Mobility is a third generation Family run business, built upon our core values of innovation and excellent customer service.
Due to the continued growth and our commitment to innovating quality products for disabled drivers and passengers, McElmeel Mobility have created a new opening for an Accounts Clerk. The right person will work closely with the Accounts Manager and assist with all aspects of company accounting in our busy accounts department.
- Processing sales ledger and controlling aged debtors.
- Processing purchase ledger.
- Bank reconciliations, complete petty cash and corporate credit card control and processing of transactions.
- Vehicle stock control including monitoring sales and purchase of vehicles. Assisting with store and work in progress stock take, reporting and control.
- Processing all aspects of payroll including developing use of Timeware system.
- Assisting with grant applications and processing claims.
- VAT returns and other government and management reporting.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy accounts’ office. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, communication and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail. You must be proactive and driven to meet deadlines.
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience in a busy accounts’ office.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Salary will be competitive depending on experience.
Closing date for applications is 8th July 2019.
Please contact McElmeel Mobility Services Ltd for an application form on 02837525333 or email your CV by CLICKING APPLY NOW.
McElmeel Mobility Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community