Graphic / Motion Designer
Organisation: Signaturize Ltd.
Reports To: Creative Hub Team Leader
Signaturize is a revolutionary technology platform seeking to transform interior design visualisation and realisation through the use of cutting edge mixed reality technology.
With offices in Belfast, Chicago and London, we promote leadership, pioneering and contribution and as we seek to deliver the exceptional to our Community of Users.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with motion skills to join our in-house creative team at an exciting time in our journey. You will be responsible for content creation of motion graphics, animation & promotional videos, as well as digital & print graphics, pioneering campaigns and measuring impact across a range of platforms.
This role requires a Trusted Pioneer who is passionate about both developing and delivering projects to an exceptionally high standard and in a highly efficient fashion.
We’re committed to cross competency working in order to create more efficient and better-connected working processes, which are required to deliver market engagement and service solutions that effectively communicate our story and serve our Community. We put a lot of emphasis on mission, hard work and diversity as we seek to do great things with great people.
All of our team members are expected to reflect a commitment to innovation, problem solving and continuous improvement. We are therefore seeking highly talented and resourceful Candidates.
- Create shareable story-telling content (Motion graphics, videos, animation, print, digital) in alignment with our branding & design guidelines.
- Producing Motion Graphics and Animation projects both in full (i.e. handling entire projects) and in part (i.e. smaller pieces of work that could be used within larger projects)
- Capture in store footage of our customers experiences or product launches.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including video, blog posts, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develop campaigns that drive traffic, improve customer engagement, leads and sales. Responsible for day-to-day monitoring, optimising and responding.
- Create captivating graphical assets for marketing campaigns.
- Graphic Design – contribution to image design elements outlined above.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to support their channels when required.
- Project Management – you are comfortable juggling multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Communication – your communication is effective and clear.
- Change Implementation – you work effectively in a growing environment, and look to continually improve processes.
- Start-up Mentality – You are willing to embrace the adventure. You are curious, ask for help and demonstrate a desire to grow, refine and improve.
- Attention to detail – you get the importance of rigour and quality completion. You are diligent and prepared.
- A broad portfolio showing a variety of project examples and creative executions across animation, video typography etc.
- Superb knowledge of Animation/Motion Graphics software including: After Effects, Photoshop, and illustrator.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Self-Motivated and Versatile, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to work with speed and be detail oriented
- Creative flair, design skills and a strong visual sense
- An exceptional creative flair and ability to work with the subject matter of a very wide variety.
- A willingness and ability to be part of a team.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
- Driving licence/available transport.
- Wordpress & Social Media Marketing experience
- Filming and video editing/photography desirable
- Understanding the end-to-end print design and production process.
- Minimum of 2 Years post graduation experience of design in a creative environment. (A strong portfolio will boost where experience is lower.)
To apply, submit a copy of your CV, an online portfolio of your work and a Cover Letter, including details why you would like to join the team. Please send to Nathan McKillion by CLICKING APPLY NOW.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss the role further.
We will hold an initial interview and set practical assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Working Hours: To be discussed and agreed.
Office Location: Belfast