Assistant Centre Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Contract
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Postcode: BT12 7DG
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Centre Manager to join the team based in Belfast. You will join us on a full time, fixed term contract for up to 12 months covering maternity leave. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience, plus fantastic benefits.
The Innovation Factory is designed to support job creation and act as a catalyst to attract development within the wider area and thereby create economic and social opportunity for surrounding communities. It is a place where businesses and entrepreneurs can come together, collaborate, innovate and develop new products, processes and business ideas. The Innovation Factory provides around 55,000 ft2 of Grade A accommodation arranged to provide up to 400 desk spaces and is complemented with a range of informal break out areas, business lounge, co-working space, café and meeting and conference rooms.
What’s in it for you as our Assistant Centre Manager?
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package
Your main objective as our Assistant Centre Manager are to:
- Provide support to the Centre Director, as appropriate, in all aspects of sales, marketing and operational activities to attract new customers to the centre and ensure retention of existing customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service levels, supporting the Centre Director with overall management control and accountability for the commercial performance of the centre
- Act effectively as Centre Manager in the absence of the Centre Director
Main duties of our Assistant Centre Manager:
- Support the Centre Director with Financial Management Information to include invoicing customers and debt management
- Assist in budget planning and monitoring of expenditure and cost
- Assist in financial reporting and demonstrate an understanding of Profit and Loss
Sales and Marketing;
- To support the Centre Director in promoting available space in the centre on pre-agreed commercial terms
- Maintain an awareness of Oxford Innovation’s range of services, projects and expertise and promote appropriately to partners and clients
- Strong contribution to developing a community of entrepreneurs within the centres
- Assist with setting, monitoring and developing the standards of the building’s presentation
- Primary responsibility for implementing the agreed standard operating procedures and monitoring criteria with the centre team
- Assist in setting up, reporting and maintaining in-house IT systems
- Where applicable ensure that all information is dealt with in accordance with GDPR and Money Laundering Regulations
- Maintain records and documentation to comply with our Quality Management System ISO9001:2015
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Centre Manager:
- Experience in the operational running of an asset of the size, character and quality of Innovation Factory
- Previous experience in a letting office environment preferred
- Clearly identifiable management skills in order to manage a team within a service environment, ensuring overall performance is maximised
- Evidence of negotiation skills within previous roles
- Attention to detail/completer finisher
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, tactful and persuasive
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with a desire to contribute to the company more widely
- Client and customer services focussed
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Motivate, lead and delegate tasks to team.
- Team player and team leader
- IT literate
If you would like to join our team as our new Assistant Centre Manager, or would like to find out more about the role then please click APPLY NOW, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for completed applications: No later than 1pm 28th June 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.