An opportunity to join McCollum Conservation, Chartered Building Surveyors and Historic Building Consultants to work on a portfolio of listed and unlisted historic buildings and structures throughout Ireland, North and South.
You will join a small team of professionals providing a range of Building Surveying, Architectural, Project Management and Conservation Planning Services. You can look forward to being responsible for minor and large-scale construction and survey commissions, where you will be protecting and enhancing the character of our historic buildings and placing building conservation at the heart of all decisions.
- be MRICS (or have 5 years post qualification experience with a degree in a construction discipline).
- have strong IT and CAD skills.
- have a working knowledge of the NI building regulations.
- have thorough site administration skills.
- be articulate and have a keen eye for detail
In addition, you will have the presence to deal with demanding clients, contractors and colleagues and thrive on responsibility; able to take the initiative, as well as direction.
Salary scale: £28,000 - £36,000
Exclusive opportunity to work on numerous prestigious structures, many the most iconic historical buildings in the country.
Interested applicants, please submit your CV and covering letter VIA CLICKING APPLY NOW