Graduate Quantity Surveyor
You will be based in Newtownards,
Duties to include
- Record and monitor variations on the contract.
- Cost forecasting.
- Taking measurements.
- Monitor profit and loss and compiling reports to show progress and identify risks.
- Attend meetings with managers, contractors and Subcontractors and advise on any issues that may arise.
- To be considered for this role you must be a graduate or, graduating this year with a degree in Quantity Surveying with experience in schedule of rates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and improve effective internal and external relationships.
- Working knowledge of terms of contracts to include NEC3/NEC4 and/or JCT.
- Full clean driving license.
Interested applicants, please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY NOW