We now have a new opening for a Contracts Manager to be our site interface.
The successful Contracts Manager will manage all site-based activities to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to the required standards within budget, whilst maximising client satisfaction.
- Manage contracts / projects across multiple sites
- Manage sub -contractors
- Attend client meetings
- Deliver pre-start meetings to the site team
- Ensure site team compliance with policies and procedures
- Produce and analyse progress reports and updated costs
- Set the highest possible standards in promotion of QHSE procedures
- Clean Driving License
- Valid CSR card
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Interested applicants, please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY NOW