WE ARE PARADOXX - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT + SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
WE ARE PARADOXX is an exciting new start-up haircare brand, about to embark on an international launch with rapid expansion expected. We are passionate, driven and determined to create a kick-ass brand that will make a real difference in the world. We are looking for like-minded, energetic, motivated, self-starters who want to be part of establishing a global beauty brand from a Northern Ireland base. Do you want to be part of a company with global goals that also gives back? Are you interested in growing your skills as the company grows, paying it forward by dedicating time to local causes, and working hard to build a global beauty brand? Then WE ARE PARADOXX is the place for you!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT + SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
This is an exciting & challenging role spanning all areas of the business. As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be exposed to and have responsibilities across marketing, sales, finance, new product development and operations. You will need to have impeccable organisational and interpersonal skills and understand how to effectively communicate to the CEO & senior management through top line briefing/debriefing as well as throughout the organisation with very detailed briefing. Due to the high growth nature of the brand, the role also incorporates supporting the sales function with day to day order processing and general admin as well as having marketing related responsibilities.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Creating new organisational processes to improve internal communications and task management
- Ensuring the CEO is fully briefed and prepared for meetings, events and press interviews
- Act as a gatekeeper, effective messenger and strong manager for CEO
- Attend all relevant meetings and note take and ensure actions are followed up by attendees
- Work closely and discreetly with all team members to ensure CEO is kept abreast of all elements of the business including Operations, Marketing, Sales & Finance
- Ensure all CEO requests are actioned and follow up with each stakeholder to ensure swift execution of all aspects of the business
- Complete management of CEO diary
- Under the guidance of the Account Directors, process sales orders, complete retailer setup documentation and create weekly sales reports.
- Under the guidance of the Marketing team, be comfortable in undertaking competitor analysis, compiling pricing analysis, assisting in event management, liaising with PR where appropriate and a myriad of other marketing related tasks.
- Responsibility for office supplies and facilities and managing supplier relationships
What key skills are WE ARE PARADOXX looking for?
- Must have 3+ years in an Executive Assistant role to Director or Senior Management
- Must have 3+ years working within a sales and marketing role (either alongside or separate to the EA experience)
- Be willing to help with all areas of the business, sometimes under little or no supervision (must be able to use common sense and initiative to get the job done)
- Experience of minute taking and participating in meetings
- Experience in diary management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisation skills
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining relationships with Senior executives, clients and suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Ability to switch quickly between tasks and to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Strong research and attention to detail skills
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Previous experience in handling confidential and commercially sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Salary determined upon experience
- Generous Holiday allowance - including 1 extra weeks paid leave for volunteering or helping local causes.
- 37.5 hour week with flexible working policy
Friday 31st May at 5pm. We would strongly encourage CVs from Monday 20th May as we will be reviewing CVs as they are submitted.
Interested applicants please submit your CV VIA CLICKING APPLY NOW