Salary: Minimum of £20,000 – £22,000 Plus Bonus
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a property management/lettings /estate agency environment. They will have a clearly demonstrated history of provision of quality customer focused service. They will develop close working relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure consistent delivery of a high quality customer service. The ability to act as part of a team is essential.
- 3 years experience in a property management/lettings environment/estate agency
- 5 G.C.S.E’S at level C or above to include Maths and English
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to organise/prioritise own workload and ability to work within a team.
- Focus on quality and a commitment to high customer service standards
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and Excel packages.
- Experience of generation of new business.
- Driving licence and access to own transport.
- 5 years plus experience in a property management/lettings/estate agency environment
- Relevant ARLA qualifying qualification
- Block Management experience
- Management experience in the South of Ireland
- RICS qualification
- Management/supervisory experience in the property sector
- Existing client relationships within sector
- Experience of property receivership
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become involved in a rapidly expanding company.
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking APPLY NOW
Closing date for applications: 20th May 2019.