The job entails working within the CD Fairfield group of companies; this is an opportunity to join a progressive, fast growing business with opportunity for promotion and career advancement. The job involves general property administration to include, sales progression, gathering client document, asset updates and client contact.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in office administration; they will be motivated and capable of working to deadlines under minimal supervision, a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and well presented. They will be capable of organising the flow of administrative work within the property team.
- At least two years’ experience in a busy office environment
- High level of IT experience to include Microsoft office suite
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include maths and English
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Clear confident telephone manner
- Educated to Diploma/Degree standard
- Previous experience in a property related setting
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking APPLY NOW
Closing date for applications: 20th May 2019.