Digital Marketing Manager - Northern Ireland
Independent News & Media, Ireland's leading news publisher, is now seeking applications for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering a data-driven digital growth strategy. The main focus of the role is to continuously improve lead generation and deliver maximum return on investment for B2B customers on our digital classified websites.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide data driven insights to deliver new and innovative ways of enhancing our products to reach their target audiences.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross functional team to consistently drive product improvements and lead generation.
- Define user issues, identify trends and translate into solutions to maximise leads.
- Provide data-driven insight and recommendations which drive commercial value.
- Analyse, track and report, selling trends, competitor analysis & pricing.
- Develop metrics to measure long-term customer engagement and loyalty.
Experience and Qualifications
- The Digital Marketing Manager should have a high-technical aptitude, an understanding of demand marketing as well as building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- A clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics.
- At least 3 years' experience in a digital UX focused role in a ecommerce business
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON