LITIGATION SECRETARY (CARRICKFERGUS)
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a litigation legal secretary.
- Trained on modern telephone and computer systems.
- Audio typing skills.
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills, especially in the context of client care.
- You will be responsible for handling and filing sensitive documents and diary management.
- You will type correspondence and documents and arrange meetings and appointments with clients while handling phone calls from clients, solicitors and counsel.
- You will also provide secretarial and administration support.
Applications can be made either in writing enclosing a full CV to Nicola McWilliams, Bernard Campbell & Co., 94 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1 3HH or Apply via the APPLY HERE button below.
Please reply by 5pm on 24th May 2019