Lucas Love Associates is recruiting experienced Nursey Nurses to meet the growing demands of our clients, with a genuine understanding and loving nature for children.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Nursery nurse will ideally have:
- 1 years experience in working in a childcare role.
- Level 3 NVQ in childcare
- Pride themselves on delivering an effective and efficient service.
- Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Successful candidate must be prepared to undertake security clearance where applicable
Duties will include:
- Supervision of childcare Activities.
- Reading stories
- Observing children’s behaviour.
- Taking children on outings and to the park
- Feeding suitable meals and snacks.
- Undertaking any admin or paperwork relevant.
- Top rates of pay £8- £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Nursery Nurses, Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested please call Cherith on 02890668035/ 07710702134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org