Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a public sector client in the recruitment of multiple 'Housing Advisors'. Excellent hourly rate, temporary ongoing with potential extension in Belfast.
This fantastic client provides a facilitative service to varied individuals and groups amongst society throughout Northern Ireland. With extensive training and progression opportunities for staff this current opening caters for individual career development orientated aspiration.
Benefits include: fantastic hourly rate/ salary prospects; equally ideal holiday contribution and flexi-time ops.
To assess a customers circumstances and needs, working with relevant internal departments and agencies to provide good quality housing solutions and shaped support around needs.
Duties involved surround a particular process throughout this assessment which requires;
- Assessing needs
- Assessing application situation
- Active case management
- Advice and sign posting
- Liaising with legal parties and external stake holders
- Implementation of support action plan
- Administration and 'Adhoc' duties
This position requires a competent and professional individual to be able to undergo specific training tailored to taking ownership when making assessments / managing their caseload as a Housing Advisor.
1. Have degree [or a qualification of an equivalent academic level] and have a minimum of 1year relevant experience.
2. B Tech Higher [or qualification of an equivalent academic level] and have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
3. Exceptional 3 years specifically applicable experience (without the above prior stipulated qualifications)
Please apply today in the strictest confidence with Claire Connolly by attaching your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence