Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit an administrator to join the Finance team.
As a Finance Administrator, the successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of the finance administration.
Main Duties will include:
- Process purchase orders, match purchase order to invoices and investigate any discrepancies
- Maintain the financial filing system and ensure all documentation is collected in line with industry standards
- Ensure all stock items are recorded correctly on the internal system
- Register incoming purchase invoices, match GRNs to orders, then to invoices and post onto purchase ledger.
- Ensure that all GRNs, purchase orders and invoices are correct and liaise with the relevant parties to resolve any problems.
- Maintain purchase invoice register and file purchase ledger documentation.
- Process and reconcile petty cash and expenses
- Distribution and processing of company credit card and phone bills.
- Occasional reception cover when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive admin experience
- Professional and pro-active manner with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills, good numerical skills, the ability to complete work accurately with attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.