MCS Group have been retained by a leading national accountancy practice to source an experienced accounting technician in their Dungannon branch.
This company has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. Many of the senior staff are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent exposure to a variety of work.
- The successful person will be supporting in the management of a diverse portfolio of local clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- The successful person will be give the opportunity to hone their skills across a diverse range of tasks including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages including Sage, Xero, and Iris.
- The successful person will benefit from exposure to clients and will be a key component in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, help with the development of junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have experience of preparing accounts for multiple clients.
- You must have previous experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- You will ideally have had previous tax experience but it is not essential as training can be provided.
- You can have an accounts technician qualification or be qualified by experience.
- Lucrative financial package, which is reflective of your experience.
- 1pm finish on the first Friday of every month.
- Joining a vibrant, tight-knit and energetic team within a growing business.
- Favourable pension contribution, life insurance, amongst other desirable benefits.
- Work with a diverse client portfolio, which are based solely in NI, therefore there will be extremely limited travel commitments.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.