Electrical maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician - Our Leading global client now require a maintenance electrician/ electrical maintenance engineer to join the team in the Carrickfergus area. You will be a time served maintenance engineer and ideally you will have experience of working in a busy manufacturing and assembly environment. Salary circa 32K. 3 Rotating weeks of 8 hour shifts (9-5, 2-10 and nightshift)
The Role: (Maintenance Electrician)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer to carry out maintenance on machinery on the factory floor.
- You will diagnose electrical faults and install a wide variety of equipment
- respond to equipment breakdowns and carry out planned and preventative maintenance
- Carry out basic fabrication (small bracketry)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer to carry out inspection, testing, identifying haxards and defects whilst complying with electrical codes.
- Work on fire and security alarms and fill out maintenance documentation
The Person: (Maintenance Electrician)
- You will be a time served electrical maintenance engineer with good mechanical skills
- You will have city and guilds electrical qualification 17th edition with 3-4 years or more of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of 2391 reg or equivalent and familiar with LV and HV systems
- You will enjoy working under your own initiative with minimum supervision
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be comfortable working at heights
- Knowledge of gas systems/ powder coating highly desirable
- You will have good commuication skills and be a proactive methodical person.
In return our Client will provide you with a package of circa 32K, 33 days holiday. 3 Shift patterns.
Interested? Please send your CV immediately via the link provided. For further information and a confidential chat contact Cranmore on 02890 669010. - maintenance engineer/ electrician carrickfergus