VANRATH are delighted to have an opportunity for an Inside Sales & Customer Service Administrator to move into the Sales Team in a Local engineering company based in Carrickfergus. Reporting directly to the Global Sales Director you will be the primary contact for customers.
- Report any instance where a customer quotation or purchase order is outside company policy or business target including.
- Check that all customer purchase orders and contracts meet the agreed terms & conditions, including pricing and delivery terms.
- Maintain CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Work closely with Team Lead to update and maintain global install base.
- Input data into the order management system.
- Proactively monitor live project database for lead generation
- Entering customer orders & providing an order acknowledgement
- Ensure a proactive approach to calling customers, providing them with information concerning the status of their orders as necessary
- Proactively Follow up with Customers at designated stages of contract fulfilment
- General office administration duties
- Assist with coordinating shows and exhibitions
The Ideal Person:
- Good standard of education
- 2 to 5 years technical customer service/sales experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in social media/branding/marketing would be desired
- Free Parking
- Career progression
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250