Newly Qualified (Audit)
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a dynamic and progressive practice with a superb client base. As a result of new business acquisition and recent promotions, they are seeking to appoint an exceptional newly qualified accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will join a supportive audit practice where you will have direct access to senior management and partners who encourage and empower team members to achieve their professional goals.
This is a truly outstanding and career defining opportunity for an experienced and ambitious auditor eager to progress their career within a market leading team.
- Managing a broad portfolio of clients to include NI top 100's
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to become a trusted business advisor
- Assist with new business acquisitions and pitches
- Providing support and training to junior team members
- Market leading salary
- Flexible benefits
- No travel - NI client base
- Flexible working hours and working from home options available
- Quick progression to Assistant Manager
- Fun and sociable culture
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250