Vacancy Reference - 17405
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 7 Curriculum Quality Assurance Coordinator to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday and expected to last until the end of July with possible extension. The following duties will be required -
* Responsible for overseeing and managing curriculum quality assurance and compliance issues
* Ensuring that the Client is complying with regulatory and awarding body requirements and that the Client and employees are complying with internal and external quality assurance policies and procedures.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Have a qualification at degree level, or higher PLUS have at least one year's relevant post qualification experience in providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matters to management OR Hold a qualification at HND level PLUS two years post qualification experience providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matters to management.
* Experience of coordinating internal curriculum reviews, monitoring activities and preparing and presenting reports
* Recent experience of working with ETI and/or other external standards bodies to deliver against defined quality and assessment frameworks and KPIs
* Experience of developing and implementing management information systems and procedures for quality assurance and compliance standards within an education or training setting
* Experience of working with awarding bodies and a sound understanding of assessment and internal quality assurance processes; preferably with multiple awarding bodies but to include at least City & Guilds, Pearson BTEC, OCR or OCN
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.