Brook Street (UK) is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Care Home client located in East Belfast. The client is keen to recruit a Lead Care Worker for the busy residential home.
The role will involve working with dementia patients and applicants for this role should hole an NVQ Level 2 qualification and have relevant working experience in a care environment.
Duties will involve:
* Lead the day in the dementia department
* Ensure a homely atmosphere and clean & tidy environment.
* Plan activities and stimulation for residents, including physical activities/outings.
* Meet the nutrition needs - healthy snacks, put diet plans in place
* Oversee baths, showers and personal care of residents
* Liaise with Seniors regarding concerns/changes.
* Delegate care staff duty member to assist in other areas as needed.
* Administer medication in line with company policy & procedures
* Highlight any concerns or issues about medication to senior staff immediately.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS WITHOUT RELEVANT CARE HOME EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
If you have the required experience and qualification, please send CV via the apply link.