Graduate Sales Engineer – Imex Systems Ltd
IMEX Systems & Instruments, a long established distributor of leading Test & Measurement solutions with a reputation for quality service and after sales support are looking for a Graduate Sales Engineer. You will work alongside an established team to help support continued business growth. As a Graduate Sales Engineer you will have a relevant Engineering degree or equivalent and an interest in electronic engineering technology. Full training will be provided.
Geographical Area: All of Ireland, primarily focused around Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Belfast
Salary: Starting £30,000 pa (plus bonuses) + Company Car + Private medical health + Pension, Full expenses and Progression opportunities
Suitable for: Graduate Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Graduate Applications Engineer, Graduate Applications Project Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Graduate Project Engineer, Graduate Application Engineer, Applications Engineer, Project Engineer, Design Engineer
As a Graduate Sales Engineer you will;
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues to correctly interpret customer requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Combine a technical and consultative approach to provide market leading systems, maintaining the highest possible service standards at all time to both new and existing customers.
- Visit key customers to develop and maintain relationships, promote cross selling and up selling of different products and demonstrate the benefits of the company’s services and products
- Support a vital function in the company that ensures customers are supplied with relevant, fit-for-purpose information as soon as possible, helping to maintain a reputation for market leading service.
- Pro-actively research and contact existing customers to discuss technological updates or advances in products.
A Graduate Sales Engineer with;
- A technical Degree in electronic engineering or related subject or relevant experience and relevant third level education.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with customers and provide a market leading service within a technical and engineering specific environment
- An interest in working in a commercial role within a technical engineering environment
To apply for the role of Sales Engineer please send an up to date CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON