We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Support Agent based in Antrim.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent people skills to join our existing team and help to deliver a high standard of service to our customers and courier franchisees.
What you will be doing:
Ensuring timely and professional handling of all incoming customer requests (by telephone, email or fax), consistent with Fastway standards and policies;
The majority of the Customer Support Agent’s time will be spent checking on-line enquiries and responding to these within our response times and taking calls from customers and courier franchisees requesting information and/or assistance. Each CSA member is allocated particular daily tasks to carry out and the results of these must be reported to the Regional Manager and/or the Regional Franchisee.
There is a small amount of daily depot work required, such as locating a parcel, scanning a parcel, relabelling and assisting the depot supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure response times are being met for calls, online enquiries, pickup requests, customer requests;
- Ensuring that productivity (efficiency) benchmarks and targets are within budget constraints; and providing administration support to the franchise.
- Administer freight requests from customers and other RFs;
- Provide administration support for the Sales Reps and sales leads information;
- Provide timely reporting of KPI’s to the Regional Franchisee as requested;
- Maintain knowledge and competency in the use of new technology/standards which improve service
- or productivity outcomes;
- Occasional depot cover
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to customers, staff, CFs, management;
- Empathy with the needs of customers;
- Well organised;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administration experience essential;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland essential;
- Competent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in
- MS Excel and MS Word;
- Educated to minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
37.5 paid hours per week. 9am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. There may be an occasional requirement to work flexibly outside of these hours to meet the needs of the business.
Training will be provided for all activities.
To apply with your CV, please CLICK THE APPLY NOW BUTTON.