A new, exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Quality and Environmental Advisor to join their award winning Construction company on a permanent basis.
With major projects ranging across various divisions such as Education, Healthcare and Residential, this role will require essential experience gained within a fast paced, construction or civils environment.
The main responsibility of this role is to lead project teams in the development and application of Environmental and Quality policies and procedures including site specific environmental plans and risk assessments (waste management, carbon footprint monitoring, sustainable sourcing of materials, BREEAM and Considerate Constructors Best Practice).
- Lead the development and implementation of company policies and practices relating to Environment and Quality.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and Delivery teams to review and develop quality plans for each construction project.
- Develop quality inspection and test plans and the supporting documentation for the business.
- Assist in the BREEAM coordination of projects during the construction and post construction phase of projects ensuring teams are collating necessary evidence.
- Advise and assist Projects Manager to draft and develop site specific Environmental and Site Waste Management Plans.
- Assist the SHEQ Systems Manager and site teams to promote environmental/ sustainability principles to ensure compliance and best practice e.g. the Considerate Constructors Scheme and site-specific assistance.
- Conduct environmental and quality audits and highlight any non-conformances.
- To be considered for this role, you will have a third level qualification or business-related discipline or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Experience of developing, implementing and auditing quality and environmental policies and procedures within construction and/or manufacturing industry.
- The role will require travel 2/3 days per week to GB and Ireland so flexibility with this is essential.
To apply for this exciting role you can call Frankie in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033 or send your enquiry to email@example.com