Recruitment Advisor – Belfast
Our client, a large multinational firm, is keen to add a Recruitment Advisor to their Belfast branch. This role requires a candidate who can offer advice on best practice in defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across the portfolio.
The role involves driving the planning, coordination and delivering of recruitment for specific business areas. You will be looked at for advice on best practice, market knowledge and the ability to source exceptional talent. You will need to be an experienced recruitment advisor with a passion for direct sourcing.
- Deliver the appropriate recruitment plans while understanding recruitment methods and concepts
- Have a thorough understanding of market trends such as interviewing styles, technical testing and assessment centres
- Keep up to date with market intelligence and key events which may provide a good source of candidates
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding regarding the type of measures and targets set within recruitment
- A proven track record executing volume recruitment
- Ability to implement recruitment strategies and identify recruitment implications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruiting direct candidates from numerous sources including but not limited to head hunting, job boards and portals.
- Strong time and project management skills along with relationship building skills and the ability to challenge where necessary.
For more information on this or other HR and Business Support roles please contact Natasha at Brightwater Belfast.