This successful and profitable leading Dealership based in Belfast is seeking a keen and driven Service Manager.
In this role you will be a pro-active member of the dealership's management team. Managing the workshop and service team, you will be responsible for overseeing and motivating all departments in order to achieve the full potential of the site.
You will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour. All applicants must have previous experience as a Service Manager or Senior Service Manager within a franchised main dealer environment.
As a Service Manager, your Key Objectives will be:
- Maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques whilst motivating and overseeing a successful team
- Sell additional products, services and repair works in a professional manner
- Maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
- Approach all customers and assist with requests, including requests regarding parts, vehicle sales and repair
- Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop teams
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception desk to promote the professional image of the retail facility and that all displays / promotions, prices, materials etc are current and in first class condition
- Ensure highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- Maintain a presence at the service reception desk, ensuring that all customer queries (whether in person or on the telephone) are answered or dealt with immediately
- Answer customer's questions regarding technical problems in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive jargon, or find the appropriate member of staff to do so
- Pro-actively contact customers to update them on progress of work
- Notify customers promptly of completion of work
- Ensure account customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out as agreed
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and all customer complaints to be brought to the attention of the Service Manager
- Maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- Initiate job documentation and maintain customer records and follow-up systems
- Follow correct procedure when issuing loan cars to customers, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and copies of customer's driving licence are obtained (when applicable)
- Document all warranty work as per requirements and retail policy and ensure the customer signs for all work undertaken
- Accurately maintain departmental systems
- Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Ensure workshop time is fully utilised when taking future bookings
- Calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, time and pricing
- Promptly prepare and present invoices following completion of work, ensuring all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for and obtain payment in line with company procedures
- Receive and register payments for work carried out and ensure that the correct company procedures are adopted for verification of payment, handling, transferring and depositing cash for the service department (if applicable)
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety / environmental / company policies
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the front-of-house Service Manager
In order to qualify for this role you must have Kerridge OR Navigator experience and worked in a service advisor role within the automotive industry, be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within an award winning dealership that rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self motivated individual, who meets all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the management team, develop sales and motivate staff of all levels, then email your CV today.
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client.
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688 or firstname.lastname@example.org