Job title: Design Manager
Salary Range: £60-70K plus full benefits and vehicle / car allowance
Location: West London
Working on a unique refurbishment on one of West London’s most iconic structures. Major Project experience is a must.
Vickerstock are currently working alongside a leading Construction Developer to recruit a Design Manager for a major project development. The Design Manage will be based on site with 1 day a week at Head Office.
The Design Manager will report directly to the Construction Director and overall Design Lead for the company. The successful candidate will be leading the design aspect of the project. The ideal candidate will have major projects experience within the sports and leisure markets, valuing over £40m.
- Liaising with clients, design team, architects and external consultants
- Managing site audits and creating proactive risk assessments
- Ensuring sub-contractor compliance with client specifications
- Value engineering/ resolving technical and design issues.
- Ensuring project completion in line with programme.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within major construction projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing teams
- Precast / RC concrete and structural steel experience, Tekla/Revit
- Groundworks / Civils experience
- Strong stake holder management experience
- The ability to understand manage and delivery KPI’s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
- A good working knowledge of construction and engineering contracts
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Peter Quinn for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through via the link on the page