VANRATH are actively seeking an Assistant Accountant on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast.
The successful Assistant Accountant will join a multi million pound turnover business, with consistent growth year after year. This is a busy and varied role that will suit a part qualified accountant, who is seeking a role in a company that offers progression and unrivalled training opportunities.
- Assist in managing the company’s general ledge
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Active participation in development of financial reporting procedures
- Ensure timely completion of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure timely completion of UK & ROI VAT returns, Intrastat & EC Sales reporting
The Ideal Person:
- Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician
- 2+ years of related professional experience within a finance department
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
Negotiable dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits
For further information on this Assistant Accountant vacancy, or any other Assistant Accountant job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.