My Client has over 25 years’ experience in dealing with all aspects of construction and procurement law, when disputes between contractors happen they offer a range of conciliation, arbitration and mediation services to help resolve matters quickly and efficiently. They have offices in Belfast, Dublin, Maidstone and London.
Due to an increasing demand for their professional services they need to recruit a full-time permanent Administrative Assistant. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a professional company with the opportunity to progress to other areas of the business.
Purpose of this role is to provide a variety of support functions that will help the office manager, staff and directors in their day to day jobs.
Day to day role could include: -
- Transcription of letters and documents
- Scheduling appointments and diary management
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Manual and computerised filing following correct file opening/closing procedures
- Updating client database
- Stationery ordering
- Organising travel
- Answering telephone calls, delivering messages
- Hospitality duties - meeting and greeting delegates and arranging refreshments
- Other general day to day office administration
The key requirements for this role are great communication skills both verbal and written. Possess an excellent attention to detail, be well organised with the ability to get your work done whilst being surrounded by distractions in a busy office. You will have the ability to interact with senior staff. Applicants should be well presented to reflect a professional office environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience gained in an office environment;
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office Packages;
- Strong word processing skills.
- Audio typing qualification/experience;
- Invoicing experience.
We are looking for someone who is self-confident, friendly, energetic and helpful. You will be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and enjoy getting things done whilst working as part of a team. The role offers good variety and job satisfaction.
Starting salary of £15,000 to £18,000 (commensurate with skills and experience), 28 days holidays, Pension Scheme and Private Health Care. Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Offices based in Cathedral Quarter, Belfast.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source, please send a copy of your CV using the ‘apply’ button.
Staff Source Ltd is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high level of responses to our adverts we can only contact those applicants who demonstrate, from the information supplied in their CV, that they meet the short-listing criteria for this role.