VANRATH are recruiting for a Communications Officer within a large public sector organisation. Operating at Senior Management level reporting into the Chief Executive, this is an immediate start for an initial duration of three months with scope for extension. Based in Belfast the role is 36.25 hours per week Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
- Playing a key supporting role delivering all aspects of internal and external communication within the corporate communications strategy.
- Acting as spokesperson speaking on behalf of the whole organisation to the public, press and other media on a daily basis.
- Assist with the creative development and implementation of creative media strategies, responding to media enquiries in a timely manner and ensuring rebuttal of inaccurate reporting.
- At least 3 years (within the last 5 years) in a press office, public relations environment.
- It is essential you have a degree or relevant professional qualification in Public Relations, Marketing Communications or Journalism
- Clean driving licence to carry out responsibilities of this role in full.
- Competence in IT applications for presentation and delivery of information both internally and externally.
Up to £30,000.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250