Front-End Web Developer (Digital Agency - Bangor)
The Role – Front-End Web Developer
A new opportunity for an enthusiastic Front-End Web Developer to join a highly creative team based in Bangor.
What does the company do?
For the last 15 years this locally grown company has excelled in offering services including responsive websites, user experience, web applications and digital marketing. They have nurtured an outstanding client list consisting of local institutions and larger corporations and have no shortage of industry awards to demonstrate the high pedigree of digital solutions that are being produced. If you are an enthusiastic Front-End Web Developer seeking a new role outside of Belfast, this could be the perfect next opportunity.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Web Developer role?
- Join a company intent on growing an outstanding team – you will have access to ongoing training material
- Work alongside the founder on presentations and tenders for new business – there is a flat hierarchy, and everyone is valued equally
- A broad spread of clients on offer – from smaller boutique businesses to household names and you will be able to upskill your client facing attributes in the process
- Join a team of 18 like-minded industry professionals where you are not just a number, but an integral member of a creative team
- The company have a very low attrition rate and are proud that people enjoy working here
- An active social calendar paid for by the company
- A clear progression pathway in place with regular appraisals and personal development plans
- A recently renovated modern office located less than a minute from public transport links
- A very relaxed interview process
Benefits for a Front-End Web Developer include:
- Salary between £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
- 30 days annual leave including stats
What do I need to secure this Front-End Web Developer job?
- 2+ years commercial experience in a web development capacity
- CMS experience – Craft CMS, WordPress or similar
For more information about this Front-End Web Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.