UI Developer (Modern Techs – React/Angular/Azure/AWS)
The Role – UI Developer
A stimulating opportunity for a motivated Front-End focussed developer to join a forward-thinking company that will afford cross-training opportunities, a progressive tech stack and strong career development pathways.
What does the company do?
Evolving from vast experience in data analytics within the capital markets sector, this company are at the forefront of cutting edge analytics and real time trading software. In Belfast for close to a decade, this company have operated under the radar with relentless efficiency in recent years but now is the time to diversify into some truly exciting projects!
Why should I be interested in this UI Developer role?
- Refreshing variety of work on the horizon with projects in Cybersecurity, IoT, predictive analytics and smart energy – typically working on three or more projects at any one time
- Organised structure for progression with the Head of Engineering a strong believer in nurturing talent - no micro-management and lots of autonomy
- Locally owned and managed business that has been announced on the Deloitte Fast 50 list and has a strong growth roadmap in place for the next five years
- Fancy a change of scenery? Opportunity to work in other offices long-term if you indicate you’d like to try this – Canada, Singapore, New York and more
- Afforded time to play with and explore new technologies – featured Hackathons, learning conferences and training seminars
- Work in an Agile environment utilising Scrum and Kanban
Benefits for a UI Developer include:
- Salaries up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Holidays increasing with tenure
- Expenses paid where applicable
- Bespoke training and development plans
What do I need to secure this UI Developer job?
- 2:1 Degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Strong desire to learn new technologies coupled with excellent client facing skills
- Understanding that you may be asked to travel to client site but only one or two times per year
For more information about this UI Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.