Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to support the delivery of a comprehensive and professional HR service, working closely with Senior Management across a large, multi site workforce. The role will encompass the full HR remit, however there is a particular emphasis on handling employee relations issues which is a key part of the role.
• To provide comprehensive HR support and guidance to the management team on HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with best HR practice and employment legislation
• To advise and support Managers in dealing with employee relations issues including, but not limited to, investigations, disciplinary, grievance, capability, flexible working, attendance management and health and well being issues
• To manage the full end to end recruitment process for various positions as required in order to attract the best talent
• To manage long term sickness cases across divisions
• To assist with HR administrative support as required
• To promote a professional image of the HR team at all times maintaining the highest standards of integrity
• Any other duties relevant and related to the position
• Level 5 Associate CIPD or working towards & a minimum of 4 years experience at HR Officer level
• Possesses a genuine interest and thrives on being involved in a wide range of day to day HR issues at all levels of the organisation.
• Experience of dealing with high volume employee relations issues, therefore it is essential the successful candidate has the ability to cope with a fast paced environment, with the ability to demonstrate a strong ER background and able to handle more complex issues • An up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, with the ability to respond to a range of HR queries and be able to give sound advice and guidance to Managers • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail • Confident IT skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• To possess a third level education, preferably in business or HR
• Relevant HR experience in a fast paced environment such as retail or hospitality