My client is a well-respected Financial Services practice based in East Belfast. They have an excellent reputation of providing expert advice on a wide range of Wealth Management solutions to assist clients, their families and their businesses to achieve their financial objectives.
They focus on maintaining open, long-term relationships with all private and business clients and offer impartial guidance on Inheritance Tax Planning, Retirement Solutions, Investments, Protection, Tax Planning, Trusts and Mortgages
As part of their ongoing success they now seek to recruit an experienced Paraplanner, working with the Office Manager and processing team you will provide specialist administrative support to the Principal who is a Chartered Financial Planner.
Key responsibilities: -
- Provide Administration support to the Financial Advisor
- Organising client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
- Submission of new business applications, monitoring through to completion
- Ability to process Pension transfers and replacement business
- Accurate inputting onto systems. Maintaining and ensuring completeness of client files for compliance purposes
- Prepare draft suitability reports for clients
- Liaising with clients and professional bodies
- Managing/updating business pipeline and all client files
- Organising appointment diary and advisor meetings
- General Administration Duties
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner within a Wealth Management / IFA environment, with knowledge of investments, pensions and protection products. Ideally you will already have or be working towards a Diploma level Financial Services qualification.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style. Client will also consider experienced IFA's looking to move into office based processing role.
Starting salary of £25,000 (negotiable) on offer to right individual, 28 days holiday, pension, easy car parking and healthcare provided. Office based in East Belfast.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source, please submit an up to date CV using the apply link.