Job Title: Marketing Assistant
JOB REFERENCE: MA 03/19
The Marketing Assistant works closely with and supports the Marketing Manager and Team Leader to ensure the group’s profile both on-line and off-line is engaging, relevant and up to date. We require a creative, dynamic individual with a passion for digital and social media and a desire to create engaging content across our brands. This role requires the candidate to be aware of the marketing activity across the group and to ensure that relevant content is created and communicated to each brands target audience using the appropriate channels. The individual must have creative flair, and an understanding of social media. The role will encompass a reactive element, meaning hours may be outside of traditional 9-5.
The role will include (but is not excluded to) work on a number our brands including, Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort, Fratelli Belfast and Café Parisien. Therefore, travelling between these sites will be required.
The Role Will Involve
- Understanding each of the brands target markets, tone of voice and style.
- Building relationships with the key personnel in each business to ensure awareness of all marketing activity across the group.
- Managing the brand websites
- The creation of relevant and appropriate content for on-line and off-line channels.
- Communicating content to the businesses target audiences using the appropriate channels.
- A detailed understanding of all current social media channels.
- An awareness and interest in upcoming channels including testing and evaluation of their use.
- Manage CRM initiatives to drive growth.
- A strategic approach to developing and implementing relevant content.
- Taking photos and video content in each business in-line with our content and events calendar.
- Working with the wider Marketing Team a to develop integrated marketing strategies for our venues.
The above job list is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department will however evolve and grow over time to meet market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
- 3rd level education in relevant discipline.
- Experience of working in a marketing department.
- Demonstrate a creative flair.
- An understanding of managing social media channels.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Proven photography / videography skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar industry
Working in an outstanding working environment, attractive pay scale, long service awards, free parking, great training, career opportunities and much more!
GALGORM SPA & GOLF RESORT ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting and, in the event, that we receive large numbers of applications only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
The closing date for applications will be Tuesday 26th March 2019 at 12pm. To apply please fill out the application form only provided and email to HR@galgorm.com