A Building & Civil Engineering contractor based in the Toomebridge area wishes to recruit a Document Controller.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 years administration experience within the construction sector.
- To manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the administration of projects
- To provide full administration support to the project team as well as being the main interface for the project with both external and internal contacts
- To set up, administrate and manage a thorough document and information control system for the project
- Data input and filing of incoming drawings and other design documentation and copy of distribution
- Set up and configure a document control system, ensuring that it is tailored to suit the needs of the project
- Maintenance of accurate records of all drawings and other construction documents issued by consultants and contractors through each stage of the project
- Ensure that an effective internal review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team
- General administration (to a high standard), including typing, distribution, copying and filing general correspondence
- Documents can range from general correspondence to key project related information
- When needed binding and collating reports for professional presentations
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience within a construction company
- The individual in this role will be able to prioritise a large and varied work load
- Providing key support to the project team the candidate will demonstrate the ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with the project team
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working on a construction site environment (in a similar role) preferable
- A confident, mature, professional manner
- Enjoys working in a fast pace, changing and demanding environment
A competitive salary & remuneration package will be on offer.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.