Support Worker – Co Down
Lucas Love Healthcare urgently require experience Support Workers to work shifts at the weekends in the Co Down area. Are you available at weekends and would like to earn extra money!
The successful candidate will have at least:
- 6 months recent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential and Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake and Access NI disclosure
- NISCC registered (or willing to register)
- A caring nature and a desire to provide the following: High level of personal care to all service users Maintain privacy and dignity Ability to work in a team Good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
Our Agency staff benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates £11.21-12.33 per hour
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Referral Scheme £25 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer
- Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact Gloria King on 028 9066 8035