At Cedar we believe that the people we support have the right to have their needs recognised and responded to in a respectful, positive, person centred and professional manner.
The role of a Case Officer is to hold a caseload of LD participants and managing their action plan activities.
To both, deliver in-house specialist personal development sessions and source external training / employment / social inclusion activities that lead to sustainable outcomes.
To work in close partnership with Learning Disability teams as the key referral source.
Hours: 19 Hours per Week
Location: Southern Health & Social Care Trust
Office Base: Cedar Foundation, Suite 4 A-Tek Building,
Edenaveys Industrial Estate, Newry Road, Armagh BT60 1EN
Salary: 3 point incremental scale starting on £21,693 pro rata
- Minimum QCF level 5/Degree or equivalent level professional qualification
- Minimum of 1 year’s paid experience in the direct provision of education, training or support.
- Minimum QCF level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as above
- Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and
have access to a car on appointment*
*This criterion will be waived in the case of a suitable applicant who has a disability which prohibits them from driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements in order to meet the requirements of the post in full.
Apply online at: www.cedar-foundation.org
Closing Date: Friday 29 March 2019 at 12pm
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER