Our client a leading public sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre are recruiting for a Temporary personal Secretary to join their team.
The role is available immediately and is for 6 months
Hours of work: 37 per week
Rate of pay: £12.70
- Monitoring Director’s inbox and dealing with emails in her absence
- Typing, letters, memos, invitation/subs etc to tight deadlines.
- Manage diary for the Director and print relevant papers for meetings.
- Arranging travel - flights, hotels, train tickets for the Director when requested.
- General filing.
- Arranging meetings and conferences, providing tea/coffee/hospitality when requested.
- Arranging monthly divisional meetings.
- Escorting visitors in and out of the building when attending for meetings.
- Manging Ministerial, Corporate and Governance returns on time
- RSA stage 2 *( parts 1 and 2) in typing or word processing. (certs to be provided)
- Previous experience within a secretary role
To apply send your cv via the link