We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dental Nurse to work in our Dental Practice in Armagh. The hours of work are 32 hours per week, between the hours of 8:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required on occasion.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the dental area clean and tidy and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Fully qualified dental nurse or working towards qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEB Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please email Kerry@clearpharmacy.com requesting an application form or download an application form from www.cleardental.net/careers
Completed applications must be received by post to Clear Group, Human Resources, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to Kerry@clearpharmacy.com on or before Friday 22nd March 2019 at 5.00pm.