Field Service Engineer
Want to join a progressive family run local water treatment company based in Belfast?
Are you looking for a new career?
We are employing.
The Company was established in 1984 and has become one of the leading water treatment companies in its field.
We continue to expand and are now looking for a field service engineer to join our existing team.
Responsibilities and duties
The role of the new engineer will be to take instruction, carry out PPM works, install and commission new projects, have strong communication skills, and be able to work alone in the field.
Qualifications and skills
- The successful candidate ideally should have a mechanical or electrical back ground. They should have a good working ethic and be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- They should hold a full driving licence
- Be educated to GCSE standard in English and Mathematics.
- Be computer literate
- Having at least 2 years’ experience in field service work would be an advantage.
The Company will provide:-
- A Company vehicle for work
- Work related expenses including all fuel
- Company pension
- Contributary Company Private Health after suitable probation period
- In house and external training
- All PPE and tools required to execute the work
- Company mobile phone
- Wages negotiable for a suitable candidate plus overtime
How to apply
In the first instance send CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON