Full Time Carer & Bank Staff Required (South Belfast)
Private in home patient
Salary: On Application
Location: South Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Working Hours: The patient requires 24 hour care.
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Carer Job Description
In patients own home
Carer Position Available: Full Time (including Day & Night shifts)
We require a team of carers to work together to provide 24 hour care for a young disabled woman living in her own home who is fully dependent for all her needs.
To ensure that all information regarding the client is kept in the strictest confidence.
Carers duties to include:
- Assisting qualified members of the nursing team to ensure a high standard of care is given.
- Assists with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene.
- Providing domestic tasks. Ensuring patients environment is fresh clean and tidy.
- Willing to work with care managers timetable and instructions to provide best possible atmosphere for client adhering to guidelines on working with a vulnerable person.
- The person for this position must be highly motivated wanting to work with a vulnerable person to help give them the best quality of life possible.
- Participation in recreational and social activities with the patient.
- Participating in staff induction and training in order to maintain the highest level of service.
- Co-Operation with other members of the team regarding annual leave and duty rotas.
- Experience preferable but not necessary. Training will be provided.
How To Apply:
Please state which position you are interested in on application.
Email VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
All candidates are required to undertake an advanced access police check.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible, but as providing guidelines within which the individual works.