Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor
Location of work: Co. Antrim
Job Ref: JM896244
Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
Vickerstock are currently assisting one of our award-winning manufacturing clients with the hire of an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor based in the Co. Antrim Area. The HSE Advisor will assist with ensuring company compliance to the most up-to-date Health and Safety Legislation and assist in promoting the Health and Safety Safety culture.
The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor will be responsible for the following;
- Provide support in all EHS aspects for manufacturing and assembly operations
- Develop and implement EHS Policies and maintain the EHS arrangements for compliance with ISO 14001 & OHAS 18001.
- Review and audit the EHS Management process
- Implementing key initiatives to reduce injuries & incidents.
- Assist in investigating all injuries, incidents and dangerous occurrences
- Collate and present information on all EHS aspects on a routine basis.
- Ensuring all new personnel receive an EHS induction before commencement of work.
- Evaluate and implement EHS training in accordance with the employee training matrix
- Provide EHS awareness of all staff through communication, training and engagement
- Ensure adequate first aid and PPE equipment is reviewed, available and persons competent for their use.
- Constantly seek to update individual competence against legislative changes and best practice through a personal development plan
- Ensure risk assessment process is compliant with all statutory requirements
- Undertake site visits during the installation and commissioning of projects
- 3 years minimum experience in a Manufacturing or FMCG Environment
- 2 years minimum experience in a Health and Safety role
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Manual handling training completed
- Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety in a Manufacturing environment.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact James Manley on 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.