Solution Architect – (Salary up to 75k)
Solution Architect | Digital transformations | Derry/Londonderry | Up to £75,000
The Solution Architect will be responsible directing talented agile teams during the design and delivery of complete solutions.
The clients vision is to empower the Solution Architect to create digital solutions and have an impact on people’s lives worldwide. This an excellent opportunity to be exposed to renowned Blue-Chip clients and get hands-on with the latest tech.
What does the company do?
The organisation deliver full life cycle digital solutions to their customers in the public and private sector through digital transformation. My client has won various awards for being an excellent company to work for as well numerous industry awards over the past few years. They also boast a staff retention rate of 93%, with a real focus on giving back to their employee’s.
Why should I be interested in this Solution Architect role?
- Salary up to £75,000
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, private medical insurance & excellent work-life balance
- Flexible working policy & working from home options up to 3 days per week
- Comprehensive training programs
- Regular promotion opportunities to progress your career
What do I need to secure this Solution Architect role?
- Expertise in infrastructure delivery (OS, Storage, Virtualisation Networking & Cloud Platforms)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience with configuration management tool such as Puppet or Ansible
- Continuous integration experience
- Must be willing to travel (full expenses paid)
For a confidential chat about this exciting Solution Architect role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.