Software Engineer – (All levels up to £40k)
Software Engineer| Established Derry/Londonderry Software House| Excellent Salary| Cutting Edge Technologies |Free Parking| State of the Art Premises| Great Place to Work| Core Benefits
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the analysis and planning and enhancements to the company’s contractual risk management solutions.
You will collaborate with the Product Owner to grasp the business issues, then you’ll determine an acceptable criteria for new features and product enhancements.
As a Software Engineer you will join the company in their move towards the cloud as they are focusing on the SaaS model.
What does the company do?
The organisation is located on a prime site in the heart of Derry/Londonderry and has attracted top talent to work on its software products that support some of the world’s major industries.
Why should I be interested in this Software Engineer role?
- Competitive salary on offer – Up to £43k for the right candidate
- Exposure to cloud technologies - AWS
- Outstanding benefits package
- Free parking
What do I need to secure this Software Engineer role?
- Experience with .NET,SQL, C#, AngularJS and WebAPI
- 2+ years’ experience regardless of the language will be considered
- Senior engineers must be able to demonstrate OOP
- Passion for learning and evolving as successful Software engineer
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
For a confidential chat about this Software Engineer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.