DevOps Engineer – (Greenfield Projects)
DevOps Engineer | Greenfield Projects | Cutting Edge Tech | Derry/Londonderry
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support the continued growth in with their cloud platforms.
The DevOps Engineer will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and innovative products. The organisation has a relaxed environment but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic. This is a chance for a DevOps Engineer to challenge the status quo with innovative ideas and approaches.
What does the company do?
The client is an industry-leading software company, who are working with private and public sector entities. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this DevOps Engineer role?
- Friendly office culture
- Work from home option up to 4 days per week
- x4 base salary for life assurance
- 50% gym membership covered
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Exposure to greenfield projects
What do I need to secure this DevOps Engineer role?
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Experience designing and maintaining cloud infrastructures preferably with AWS
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities and how to combat against them
- Experience designing and deploying continuous delivery systems
For a confidential chat about this exciting DevOps Engineer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.