Financial Controller - International Business
VanRath is actively recruiting for a commercially astute Financial Controller to join an innovative, international business based in Armagh. Reporting to the Finance Director the key focus of the role will be to support the business in all financial decision making.
The role will support the Finance Director in all aspects of financial reporting; actual results, management accounting and forecasting coupled with maintaining internal and external financial controls.
- Timely & accurate reporting
- Preparation of annual budgets and strategic plans
- Management reporting (ensuring all variances to budget are explained & trends in performance are reported to include updating forecasts as appropriate.
- Development and mentoring of Finance Team
- Statutory reporting requirements and maintaining relationship with external auditors
- Support the Finance Director in various ad hoc projects as required.
- Ensure the Finance Team work closely with other departments within the busines
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant with experience gained in a fast paced commercial environment. You must demonstrate strong commercial acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills and have a hands on proactive and positive approach.
This is a significant opportunity for a senior finance professional to join a dynamic business that is continually growing organically and through acquisition.
The overall package will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the market.
For further information on this or any other senior finance opportunity please contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link.