Our Client, a market leader within the FMCG sector, are looking to bring on board a Finance Assistant to join their team. This a brilliant opportunity for any professional looking to further their career within one of the country's largest companies.
• Assist in the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts;
• Report on sales and profitability;
• Report on cost of sales variances;
• Assist in the preparation of promotional spend analysis;
• Prepare and report on overhead expenditure against budget variances;
• Raising of third party and intercompany purchase orders;
• Maintenance of company fleet records, including preparation of related HMRC submissions
• Support management in a variety of information requirements
• Liaise with the other division finance teams as appropriate and
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
• Qualified at a minimum level to one of the following;
- IATI Qualified
- 2:2 in finance, business, accounting, or other analytical degree
- Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA (to at least Level 1)
• At least 1 years recent experience in a finance environment
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
For more information about this position or any other accountancy positions please contact Michael Keane.